Ribbon Craft

Inspiring creativity through exquisite ribbon!

Ribbons featured in can be found on our website
Over the Moon Ribbons

Thursday, June 17, 2010

My Visit to Mackenzie Childs

Be still my heart!!!

My friend Donna needed some help moving to her summer home, so I volunteered. She lives in Auburn NY.

Being from the hills of Pennsylvania I only knew we would be going north, I will follow, NO map NO map quest, NO GPS. After 3 hours of absolutely gorgeous driving, we arrived in Auburn. (What a charming town, looks like a Norman Rockwell painting.)

My friend Donna asked while we were having lunch Would you like to visit MACKENZiE CHiLDS?  It sounded like a pleasant idea so my answer was yes! (I'll leave you guessing what or who this is so you'll visit the link).

OMG!! I had no idea what a treasure trove existed in Aurora NY.

I was so charmed, and as a ribbon lady, I saw so many great uses of ribbon, and wonderful combinations of patterns that work so well together.


If you aren't familiar with MACKENZie- CHiLDS please visit at www.mackenzie-childs.com, or better yet take a trip to Aurora NY, you will be enchanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment