Ribbon Craft

Inspiring creativity through exquisite ribbon!

Ribbons featured in can be found on our website
Over the Moon Ribbons

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Spice up Your Sneakers with Argyle Ribbon

I love my argyle ribbon, but then I love all my ribbon. Being washable makes it versatile and it's a high quality printed grosgrain.  I decided to see how the argyle ribbon would look as shoelaces in sneakers.

See Argyle Ribbon from Over the Moon Ribbons.

The little girl next door , Emma, has a cute pair of pink sneakers that set the stage for the color to use. I chose our bright green with pink and red accents argyle, measured a length of ribbon the length of the shoelace, and started lacing. When I was finished, I finished off the ends with a little glue to keep a little stiffness in the tips.


I thought a little bow for the pony tail would just finish everything off, and Emma agreed.



I think the teens would love this look in their Chuck Taylors.
Oh to be young and on the cutting edge of fashion.

Have a creative week, and I will do the same.  See Argyle Ribbon from Over the Moon Ribbons.

The Ribbon Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment